Sunday, September 9, 2012

She of the she said...

I am a Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend...traveling a new, unexpected journey in life and I am amazed by all of my blessings! I love travel, brake for flea markets, love decorating with the unusual, have my fingers in so many pies (that's Southern for "everything interests me") and am always collecting something.  I have been collecting quotes for a while now.  Have you ever noticed how just the right quote seems to pop up just when you need it and it seems to go along with whatever is happening in your life at the moment?  Happens to me all the time.  So, this blog, an assignment for my Web 2.0 class, will be as eccentric as my tastes...it will cover a variety of my interests...but all tied to quotes.  Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start! Now you have somewhere to use all those quotes you've been collecting. Very cleaver....
    Diane (aka Mrs. Hughes)

    September 12, 2012 5:50 PM

    ReplyDelete